Saturday 19 February 2011

Taemin - spazzing 1

(This is so random. When I typed spazzing, the red wrigley line appeared. And the first suggestion to come up is SPANKING. I like spazzing but I don't mind doing Taemin SPANKING. :>:>:>)

Ignore what's written, for now. :>

[Must.Focus.On.The.Spazzing.]

Ok, so enough of my fantasies, I'll leave that for tonight. :3 Anyways, I clicked a URL that Farri put up in the forum and guess what, it was a link that lead to fanmade video of Get It by SHINee with english lyrics on. And I was like, O^O. *ovaries cry* <-got that from Farri   I just got to find a photo of Taemin that is so HOT, that maybe I might dream of him again tonight, on that same spot, doing the same thing. And so I came across this picture:

That's enough for me to die of a massive nosebleed.

C'est magnifique! My Taemin so hot for me that he just can't wait to tear off his clothes and jump at me. :"> Now my ovaries are wailing! Kyaa. I spent almost half of my day just searching for to-die-for taemin photos. Hmm. Maybe tomorrow I'll be back to my old ELF self but still, Taemin is Taemin. Now, off to my Taemindreams. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment